Invisalign's® invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them. Invisalign® is great for adults and teenagers.
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
Invisalign® Teen has all the features of Invisalign, plus:
- Invisalign® Teen provides indicators that allows parents to monitor their child's compliance.
- Worried that your child will lose aligners? Invislaign® Teen provides six free replacement aligners.
- Invisalign® Teen is projected treatment averages around 12 months.
- Because aligners are removable, patients can continue to eat their favorite foods, brush and floss normally to help keep teeth and gums healthy.
- Whether you play sports or a musical instrument, a mouth full of braces can hold you back. It's hard to perform at your best knowing you could get hit in the mouth with a ball, or cut your lip trying to hit a note. Invisalign® Teen helps you focus on doing what you do best- being a teen.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the their final position.
- You'll visit us about once every 8-10 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages less than 12 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 - 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How Are Aligners Made? You'd Be Amazed...
- The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.